Saturday 29 September 2007

songs collection..


Since young i love to listen to heaps of taiwanese love sad songs, have no idea why. Maybe its just my singing style, i guess.
now look back, and almost every single one that i love the most has my very own story behind it...ofcoz there are some that very significant, some of them are just very shadowed..
here are some of songs that are quite memorable for me..even till now..enjoy

song that broke my puppy's week in secondary


song for my "hot" fame in prefect board and my truly first (secondary and poly)


song for our very first acapella in polytechnic..


end of truely first (uni)


and the last...(uni)

This probably the 2nd oldest song here, Email Chow's song is the oldest by the way...only recently I just addicted to this song..haha! music freak yah..not a normal music freak, but a 80s-90s taiwanese oldies freak. muahaha!! actuali i do have some english songs stories but not as many as chinese songs...becoz i'm cina mah...wat to do..ha!

m@ouren

No comments: