Sunday 16 September 2007

the mid september episode

It's been quite awhile since i last update my blog...well, here is the summary of my mid-Sept events...


Singapore Association AGM

before the AGM start, i was trying to be artistic at this empty conference hall

The 3 cuties of the club...


trying to be silly here...


singapore association family photo...


ok, guys be serious on this one...don't smile..phy don't!

perfect! Oh-no...keith!!



McLaren Vale Gateaway

Summer Lime cheese cake...except the cream




random photos that took during the gateaway...and the wine you are looking

now, its the oldest wine you can ever find in australia..its about 130++ year old..


Think that's about it for this blog...i'm just being very lazy to type anything..haha! Actually i participated into 2 major events that happened in Adelaide, Royal Adelaide Show and City-Bay Fun Run. I'll update more on these 2 events after i fully compile all the photos...
Well...when i was typing this blog, my iTune was playing one of my idol, Jacky Cheung's song
我真的受伤了 (I'm hurt). It's a song with deeeeep meanings...i love it so much! errmm..basically i love most of his songs..haha! So as a fan of him...i decided to record his song wif my own version..haha! yup, please don't throw eggs at me...play guitar and singing are just part of my adelaide entertainment...enjoy..=)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!