Wednesday 18 July 2007

sigh...





I haven't heard about any news from any sources that he will be take back to malaysia for "insulting" the country by the Negarakuku songs...if the malaysian police really travel all the way from malaysia to taiwan just to get him to jail, i'll be very disappointed with them (as always).

Not that i'm totally support on him edit the malaysia anthem, but at least for the police should just solve the problems that are threatening the societies currently?(such as robberies, kidnappings, corruption, raping and etc) right? Instead of travel so far to get a person who is just being sarcastic. Because without a healthy societies, we will not have a strong and healthy country. (or maybe this is what they think it should be done...who knows).

Let's don't talk about inequality treatment that happens i our country, as he mentioned in his song, because i reckon it happens in other country as well. I'm "comfortable" with that...Therefore i will not comment on this.

I'm just worry about him.....will his destiny ends here?

But no matter what he already have my support to stand up among our un-united societies...




Some how i have been asking myself all these years...我爱我的国家....但国家爱我/我们(非土著)吗? (I LOVE my country...but does my country LOVE me/us(non-bumiputra)?)


m@ouren

No comments: