Saturday 20 September 2008

Finally i'm not educated anymore...

Finally last night, I had just step-down as an Education Officer of Singapore Association of The University of Adelaide, although number of people doubted my exist within the club comm, but somehow after 2 terms of serving...i survived.

Anyway, I'm very glad that everything is finally over for me. Other than I built-up some networks through-out 2.5 years, I basically did nothing much but to hold the name of the position, at the same time being dominated by limited authority in decisions making, uncertainties of workloads and not being well-informed by upcoming stuffs. A lot of decisions were made before some of us even know about it. Think I was not the only one that think the same. I seriously hate this feeling.

So last night, the AGM was just like other SA's event, once again, I felt like an idiot again. Why? Because:
- Workloads were not equally divided among us, as usual.
- Blaming system was activated.
- Unplanned voting system.
- No proper Q&A session with the candidates.
- No respect from incoming Comm to the outgoing Comm.
- and so much so...sigh..

I kept my one eye closed through-out the event. As long as everyone is happy about it, I shall just keep my mouth shut.

Anyhow, I believe my successor will definitely be more capable than me, even though there might be some dictatorship going on within the association. so Good Luck to my successor and everyone!!

No comments: