Thursday 17 January 2008

what is friendship?

Recently i have been troubled by something...not really troubled, but that's something makes me feel uncomfortable...

I have been questioning myself...how far can a normal friendship go? till the extend of having ambiguousness? at least when i was there i had that feeling...which made me wana stay away from it..or was it the way we should treat our friends?

I have no idea...am i just being too conservative? or they are just too open minded?

Lots of people believe that it's very difficult to have someone who is opposite gender of yours to be your close friend, because end up either one of the party will fall for the other party...hopefully this will not happen on them, because that's already a commitment in one of the party.

Hopefully i'm just over sensitive...

m@ouren

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happened? is it I'm too rude?
but nice photos on ur blog

M@ouren said...

hey hey...no no you are not rude at all..
nah...the thing is over oledi, i dun wana talk about it anymore..
anyway thankyou for the compliment...