Saturday 20 October 2007

I lost 6 years of memories....

My laptop windows CRUSHED!

All my data was "unrescueable" due to the total break down of my OS.

Therefore i chosen the final solution....Re-format...what a cruel decision.

During the process of reformatting, the sorrowness grow within my fragile heart by staring at my photos, documents and songs are being deleted for good...no, i did not cry...not i, but my fragile heart...tearing inside me.
muahahaha!! nah!! not that dramatic lah!
anyway i did feel sad and angry at myself...why didn't i get a bigger external hard disk for back-up purpose? Damn!

Now i just feel like climb to the top of the mountain and shout out loud!! F**k You TahWee!! F********************K!!!


Deleting documents and songs were not the saddest part....it was my photo album, a photo album that contained my 6 years of memories...photos of family, malaysia friends, singapore poly and orchestra friends and adelaide friends....all gone!!! AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

m@ouren

No comments: