Saturday 6 October 2007

the combo song


Working as a waiter in Singapore Ark Cafe @ Apollo Center few years ago was my most enjoyable part-time job i ever had. Because i got listen to live mini concert everytime i was there, sometime if i am lucky, might meet some famous singers (Stephnie Sun, Mayday-Drummer and etc)

For almost half a year of working, all the performances were just fairly normal. Although they were all decent singers, but somehow just too "normal" to catch my full attention.

I remember it was one of the busiest weekend, while i was darn busy preparing hell lots of cocktails...suddenly i heard a very special duet coming from the stage. It was not the normal couple duet...it was the combination of 2 songs. 我愿意 and 城里的月光...OMG! I never realised that we can have such a song combo?? I stood at the cafe corner enjoying the marvelous song combo with my mouth wide open...at the mean time i also admire how the 2 former 早安您好 anchors can sing their own song without being distracted by each other. I tried it with my friends...it wouldn't works. We will eventually sing someone else part...haha! darn funny!

I always wanted to record this song combo...but never get the chance to do it, until now. With this mini studio software, i can record whatever effects and add in features that i wanted...and its soooo cool!!

yup...so i recorded 2 versions of the song. Complicated and Non-complicated. I feel that some of sections of the song are quite messy...but the....hope you all like it. =) enjoy!!




which one you all preferred? let me know....

m@ouren

No comments: